About Lumsden Motel
Your hosts, Tracy & Brian Ross, offer you a warm welcome.
Clean, spacious, comfortable self contained units await your arrival. Guest BBQ, trout smoker and outdoor socialising area provided. Short walk to local eateries and a Four Square supermarket. Opposite the popular childrens playground, historic Railway Station, Museum and Craft shop.
Overnight stopover on the Around the Mountains Cycle Trail, where a quiet and refreshing rest is assured. Secure cycle storage is provided. Continental breakfast and packed lunches by arrangement.
Gateway to the Southern Lakes, Fiordland National Park and the Southern Scenic Route. One hour from Queenstown airport, Te Anau, Manapouri and Invercargill, forty five minutes to Gore.
- 5 self-contained ensuite ground-floor units (sleep 1-6)
- Cooked and continental Breakfast available on request
- Packed lunches by prior arrangement
- Opposite community childrens playground
- FREE WIFI
- 3 channel Sky TV
- Guest BBQ and outdoor seating
- Complimentary tea/coffee
- Fridge in Unit
- Laundry on site (& ironing)
- Plenty of carparking
- Enjoy the Lumsden golf course or community swimming pool
- Fish Smoker available
- Approved Didymo cleaning station on site
- Secure Bike storage